Saturday, September 24, 2011

I CANT STOP EATING

These past few days, I have had a terrible addiction to eating food! Something is going on. It's not like I am depressed or anything, or I am upset, but I just want to eat. Today, I went out to eat with my best friend & I ate three plates. We ate at Cici's pizza and it was DELICIOUS =D I had fun. I love the cinammon rolls, the soft breads, the pasta, YUMMY. Then I went to the gas station and bought more food and drinks. Then I went to target and bought a WHOLE BUNCH OF CANDY. Then I went home and ate some spaghetti which my father made. Then my mother came home & brought subway, I had the tuna kind ( I LOVE TUNA). Then I drank some sweet tea, by this time, I felt terribly sick, but I didnt care. I ate more & more & more, now I feel fat.
NOTE: I weigh 132 pounds, probably I gained like 50 pounds today if possible.

I just love food, & Iam going through this phase where I just want to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment