Sunday, September 18, 2011

Welcome to my blog !

Hi guys! This is my first time blogging, well I have had experience blogging before, but I didn't like the way I did it. Now I am beginning new & making a brand new blog. Well my name is Patrick Adejonwo, my first name is actually Oluwadamilola Patrick Adejonwo but since many of you guys aren't able to pronounce that (unless you are from Nigeria or just a smartie pants), just call me Patrick. I am 17, as of now, I will be 18 next year... I am so excited to be 18!! :D I love celebrities, hollywood, and Beyonce is my favourite singer. I will be blogging mostly about celebs & random stuff (like my life) so get used to that.
FACTS ABOUT ME:
I was born in London, UK
I speak 3 languages - Yoruba, Spanish & English
I am 5'10 & weigh 134 pounds
I want to move to LA later on in life
And I will major in communications (public relations)
Okay, well that's it really for now. I guess I will blog much later ! See you :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment